The European Social Charter includes a protocol that enables the European Committee of Social Rights to review collective complaints on rights violations. The ERRC has been one of the principal organisations to use this procedure. Its first collective complaint was submitted in 2003 in a case against Greece concerning the right of Roma to adequate housing. The ERRC has successfully continued to file complaints regarding housing, health, social assistance and social protection to the Committee.
Visit the website of the European Social Charter for information and case law.
- ERRC v Ireland, Collective Complaint No. 100/2013
- ERRC v Portugal, Collective Complaint No 61/2010 (discrimination, housing, social protection)
- ERRC v France, Collective Complaint No 51/2008 (discrimination, housing, social protection)
- ERRC v Bulgaria, Collective Complaint No 48/2008 (discrimination, social assistance)
- ERRC v Bulgaria, Collective Complaint No 46/2007 (discrimination, health care)
- ERRC v Bulgaria, Collective Complaint 31/2005 (discrimination, housing)
- ERRC v Italy, Collective Complaint 27/2004 (discrimination, housing)
- ERRC v Greece, Collective Complaint 15/2003 (discrimination, housing)