European Roma Policy Coalition (ERPC)
01 December 2010
The European Roma Rights Centre is a member of the EU Roma Policy Coalition (ERPC), a network of national and international NGOs working on different aspects of discrimination against Roma people. The Coalition calls for the full realisation of the economic, social, cultural, civil and political rights of Roma. Its key objective is the adoption of an EU Framework Strategy on Roma Inclusion, in accordance with international and European human rights instruments. From September 2010-April 2011, the ERRC acted as co-chair of the Coalition.
The member organisations are: Amnesty International (AI) (co-chair); European Network Against Racism (ENAR); European Roma Grassroots Organisation (ERGO) (chair); European Roma Information Office (ERIO); European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC) (co-chair); Minority Rights Group International (MRGI); Open Society Foundations (OSF); Policy Center for Roma and Minorities; Roma Education Fund (REF) and Fundacion Secretariado Gitano (FSG).
- ERPC Coalition applauds EU leaders’ endorsement of Roma Framework (24 June 2011)
- A step in the right direction: EU Roma Framework adopted across the Union (19 May 2011)
- EU Framework weak on discrimination against Roma (5 April 2011)
- Essential Elements of the "EU Framework for National Roma Integration Strategies" (2 November 2010)
- European Roma Policy Coalition Statement on EU Social Agenda (2 July 2008)