Archived Press Releases
The ERRC maintains a record of every public announcement we have made to the press. These provide information on human rights violations and ERRC legal actions, research and publications, submissions to international and national human rights bodies, other advocacy actions and human rights education outcomes. The press releases are listed by year and in reverse chronological order; click on the title to read the full version.
- Ultranationalist Terrorist Kills Romani Man With Knife in Bulgaria (18 May 2018)
- “Inclusive Education is not a Mission-Impossible” Nils Muižnieks (22 March 2018)
- Exposing Sexual Abuse of Romani Girls in Macedonian State Care (15 February 2018)
- Equality Law Fails, Roma Evictions Increase in France (6 February 2018)
- ERRC Sues Slovak Ministry of Interior Over Discriminatory Policing (17 January 2018)